Anthony J. Fusco, Jr.
Performing continually at NYC’s Top Jazz Club, The Iridium, Tony Fusco is heralded “unique” not only in the field of Law, but as a man of many talents. The star of “A Lawyer and his Ladies,” Tony showcases his vocal talent and the talents of other fine performers at the best New York City Jazz Clubs-crooning tunes cut from the fabric of world-class performers such as Sinatra, Dean Martin, and Bobby Darin.
Tony’s talents on the stage, in the theatre and in film are making history with headlines from star studded audiences seen in New
York City’s Algonquin Hotel, The Oak Room, Tavern on the Green, NJ’s Performing Arts Center, and The World Famous Jazz Club- THE IRIDIUM, where Tony appears regularly.
Tony Fusco leads his show with his own orchestra and gallery of performers, seen on Big Bands Stages, Broadway’s theatre circuit, as well as in and around greater New York, New Jersey, Las Vegas, and of course, NYC’s hottest nightspots.
With hard work, dedication and tireless support for the creative arts Tony’s supporters and admirers include film stars, comedians, legendary musicians, big band followers and of course, no show is complete without Tony’s unique tributes to the one and only KING – olblue eyes- Frank Sinatra.
At the Iridium Jazz Club, Tony performs with an exclusive array of talented singers and a full orchestra led by the legendary great Ed Caccavale, with the “best of the best” swingin’ players -of all time and it’s a good time, once more!
- Monmouth University
- J.D., Seton Hall University School of Law
- New Jersey and New York bar
Accolades and Accomplishments
- Member of the NJ Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Attorney for NJ Fraternal Order of Police- NJFOP
- Admitted to Members of The NJ Criminal Trial Lawyers Association
- New Jersey Certified Trial Attorney
- Admitted to the Federal District Court of New Jersey
- A Member of the New Jersey Criminal Trial Lawyers Association
- United States Congressional Candidate, 8 th District State of New Jersey, 2000
- Town Attorney, East Hanover Township, 1989 -1991
- New Jersey 2004 Italian Tribune, Man of the Year, Columbus Day Celebrations
- The American Cancer Society “Man of the Year” Multiple Year honors.
- The New York City Marathons, 1995